No account? Register here

Community Member Aussie Doctor Who Fan's Avatar

Terrahawks Season 2 thread..!

From the News page :

Stay On This Channel - Terrahawks: Volume 2 is available to pre-order today!

Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr's beloved Supermacromation series returned earlier this year in the smash hit Terrahawks: Volume 1 from Big Finish and Anderson Entertainment, produced by the brilliant Jamie Anderson.

And in April 2016, Dr Tiger Ninestein and the Terrahawks will return, for eight more adventures battling against the hideous Androids. But it's not just Queen Zelda who our heroes have to contend with this time - as an all new Android has made his way to Mars. With a new army of monsters and a terrifying scheme, can our heroes possibly defend themselves against the renewed Martian threat? Stay on this Channel for Terrahawks: Volume 2, available to pre-order today.

You can still order the first release, Terrahawks: Volume 1, and even check out a free episode Terrahawks: Deadly Departed.
    RealEyes Realise RealLies

No love for a season 2? LOLZ

Lots!

Quote Originally Posted by thevodkarose View Post
    Lots!

The people have spoken.. No season 2.. shut up shop.. LOLZ

Community Member
    Im looking foward to season 2, season 1 was all sorts of great. Im liking the idea of a new android...

Was Zelda's Grandma Buggins based on a real Grandma Buggins? It'd certainly shake things up if the Queen of Guk is suddenly embarrassed by an older and "wiser" model. I may also be way off the mark.

New monsters sound great too. There was a cliffhanger ending to one of the original series episodes that promised some new monsters but it never played out. Cost must have got in the way of those plans.

Community Member
    I like your Grandma Buggins idea! I want more Stew aswell.

Community Member DavidJGallagher's Avatar
    I missed this news on my hiatus from the forum - very, very happy to get more. I loved Vol. 1. Zelda singing Sinatra....man....so good.
    "When I say run....."

Fo'ward!