No account? Register here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member DavidJGallagher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian@BigFinish View Post
    I know it was always something that really saddened Paul Spragg, which normally took a lot to do!
    That's sad to think of. I hope Paul didn't take it personally. From what Jason says, Paul could have produced the best Stargate ever and BF would still have faced a torrent of abuse or a wall of indifference.
    "When I say run....."

Fo'ward!

Community Member
    Wow. I didn't know any of this. I'm a huge Stargate fan and I bought one of the audios in my very first BF order. I really liked it and always planned on buying more of them. I get really into the Doctor Who stuff very quickly though and never had the money to add then to my orders at the time. I thought they were done very well and with a lot of care. It makes me sad to see how small minded some people can be. If they were still available I would be getting them now, seeing that my financial situation has improved a little.

I got them when they were on sale, and I found them amazing and should have heard them from day one! They were very definitely SG-1 but were also very fresh and new.

Community Member anthonyzehetner's Avatar
    They were great audioplays independent of the Stargate franchise

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyzehetner View Post
    They were great audioplays independent of the Stargate franchise
    As well as being great plays within the Stargate franchise.They pulled off a rare thing, being totally accessible to new listeners while adding tons of colour to the existing arcs and characters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123