No account? Register here

What's happened to Textbook Stuff?

It is evident that Textbook Stuff has been greatly inactive for the past year or two. I was wondering what was happening on that front?

Also, will Big Finish at some point be releasing some of the latest Textbook releases? Including: Manifesto for the Communist Party, Carmilla, Dark Light, etc.
    Fourth Doctor : "There's no point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes."

I don't think we'll ever know!

I have to say, it's a shame.

Not having Carmilla, Bronte sisters and Communist Manifesto for sale on the BF website certainly won't be helping from a sales perspective either. Carmilla especially deserves more exposure, it's a superb production! It needs released on the BF website with a news story to go with it.

Community Member
    I imagine Barnaby has been too busy on other projects - the price of success!

just south of Collinsport, Maine, USA (truth!)
    I loved this range--and bought every release! It truly is a shame because there is so much great literature out there that deserves this kind of treatment. I thank my lucky stars for Big Finish Classics!!!
    ~Tracy

There's a dearth of well produced, short gothic audio readings for winter evenings. There're a lot of lesser ones out there, but the majority don't come close to the Textbook Stuff standard and don't interest me.

The music to The Communist Manifesto....superb.

Community Member
    I would love to see BF release scripts books for their (now defunct) Tomorrow People range as well as the marvelous Blake's 7 range
    You can check out our latest Testking 3605 and testking exams written by our Test King to help you pass Miami International University of Art & Design.You can also purchase mines.edu. Our northwood is simply excellent in quality.